About Marriage Coach Karen Gosling
Hello, my name is Karen Gosling. My purpose is to touch people’s lives when they’re needing some emotional support and compassion, to love my family and urge them to also serve others.
My mission is to give you the clarity, courage, and tools you need to fix a broken marriage and start living with focus.
I’m a pioneer in the field of marriage and relationship counselling. Call this site a resource for my mind to unravel my passion for counselling. Through counseling you can discover the secrets to being in control of your emotions and instantly restore peace and calm in your life and relationships.
Working With Psychiatrists
I have worked closely with General Practitioners and Psychiatrists to get correct and prompt treatment for clients struggling with marital or relationship issues and Adult ADD symptoms, and help for their family members.
Psychiatrists have valued the contact with me as a professional counsellor because they recognise the benefits of relationships and ADD counselling for people with Adult ADD.
Dr. Edward M. “Ned” Hallowell is an American child and adult psychiatrist who specialises in ADD and ADHD. He is the co-author of the books Driven to Distraction and Delivered From Distraction.
Dr. Ashar Khan has been in Private Practice at the Gold Coast for approximately seven years. He offers expertise in ADHD and Adult ADD.
Just a Little About Me
I’m an expert marriage coach, mental health social worker, and Adult ADD educator. I am the creator of three seminar series: Surviving Life Dramas, How To Handle Difficult Behavior, and Adult ADD and Me. I’m the Co-Founder of our relationship community, Marriagology.com and Counselling Director at Gosling International.
I’m the author of 5 influential books on relationship advice, giving you the clarity, courage and tools to fix your relationship:
Things I love…
- Travel and experiencing other cultures
- Spending time with my family
- Supporting my son, Daniel, in his theatre and events workshops.
- Living vicariously and enjoying every minute of my son, William’s teaching English experience in Fuzhou, Fujian, China
- Reading biographies, The Seekers, watching “Who Dunnits”, Cirque du Soleil
- Chatting with friends around a BBQ and reminiscing
- Networking and people watching
- Cheesecake, caramel slice and sticky date pudding!
- Researching on the internet – anything from the cheapest flights to ADD (interspersed with Spider Solitaire).
Things I don’t love: exercise, being hot and sweaty, violent movies, tattoos, injustice, confrontation and bullies.