Puts You In Control Over When And How Many Hours Your Employees Receive For Immediate And Ongoing Support!
Employee Counselling is a confidential program to assist employees
Gosling International’s Corporate Employee Assistance Program (EAP) counselling service for CEOs, senior level executives, and staff is confidential. However, the employer will be provided with an outline of the overall issues concerning the employee. Even so, staff issues discussed between the counsellor and staff will remain confidential.
Karen Gosling liaises closely with HR professionals in an organisation to ensure that invoicing and reporting of counselling interviews is confidential.
Once you start using Karen Gosling’s Employee Counselling service on the Gold Coast, your employees will be able to:
- Call me to attend for counselling in the workplace location or in our counseling rooms
- Get professional support for employees who may experience stress, family/parenting issues, marital or relationship conflict
- Also, support is available for depression, anxiety, addiction problems, grief and loss issues as well as difficulty in coping with work
- Receive assessments for appropriate referrals for other professional assistance, when necessary
- Get an immediate response within 24-48 hours
- Have a family member attend for counseling where appropriate
- Enjoy ongoing support through Karen’s Marriagology.com resources.
- And much much more!
And here’s the good news – You CAN succeed with employee counseling even if you are a COMPLETE beginner!
Here are the benefits your staff get once they start Employee Counselling:
|Staff have an opportunity to ventilate feelings and perspectives away from the company environment and not be judged|
|In addition, the counselor gives explanation to and normalizes the feelings they are having|
|Therefore, your employees leave feeling better and believing that your organisation cares for their emotional well being|
|They will experience the impact this changed behavior has on their self-esteem and on their relationships in the workplace|
|Your staff will learn emotional knowledge and understand their emotional style. Above all, they will develop their emotional intelligence to help them improve emotional well-being|
|Over several sessions they will learn cognitive strategies to manage negative emotions and how to respond to others in mature and appropriate ways.|
|As a result, your employees will feel a growing sense of loyalty to the company. This comes for having provided them critical support at their time of need|
All staff need is guidance and know-how from Karen…
I conduct face-to-face Employee Counselling by appointment in my counselling rooms in Labrador, Gold Coast, by telephone, Skype, online Zoom meetings or in the client organisation workplace. All consultations are confidential. In any case employee counselling may occur over several days, weeks, or months with staff, depending on the issues, and often will result in an ongoing conversation between the staff and counsellor.